AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Jacksonville, FL
AmeriGlide is a specialist retailer and supplier of high quality mobility and disability products, at low prices! For lift chairs, mobility scooters, bath lifts, stair lifts, wheelchair ramps, and much more, AmeriGlide has everything you need to make your home or business accessible and safe for people with additional needs.
The trained and experienced members of staff are always happy to help, so if you have any questions about any of our products, feel free to walk in to the store located at 7660 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256 for a no-obligation consultation and product demonstrations. All the products we sell in store are also featured on the AmeriGlide website, so take a look around!
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,860.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,959.00
- Reliable rack and pinion drive system
- "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology
- Easy access to manual backup
- 300 lb. capacity
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $5,950.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
AmeriGlide has a wide range of vertical platform lifts, that can be custom fit for your home, worplace, or vehicle. Learn more about our smooth and powerful lifts and how they can increase your freedom and mobility!
Revolutionize your home or business premises by installing an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter– many people could benefit from this time and effort saving product!
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Visit AmeriGlide for the best range of wheelchair lifts available on the market – hoists, vertical platform lifts, vehicle lifts and more!
Starting at $499.00
Find it hard to get in or out of your bathtub? AmeriGlide’s bathtub lifts could provide you with a solution for pain and worry-free bathing.
Starting at $1,199.00
Starting at $469.00
Starting at $569.99
Getting around isn’t easy when you have reduced mobility. At AmeriGlide we have a great range of mobility scooters to help you on your way.
Starting at $15,998.99
Owning a multilevel home needn’t be a problem for wheelchair users with an AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator. Find out more here on our website.
Starting at $175.00